MA SÉLECTION shall review this Policy from time to time to account for changes to the law and its internal operations and practices. Any personal information that MA SÉLECTION holds about you will be managed in accordance with the most up to date version of its Policy.
2. User’s personal information
MA SÉLECTION will collect personal information that will enable MA SÉLECTION to proceed with your request and to contact you.
This information may include names, birthday date, current address, telephone number and email address, and any other information requested to discharge our duties and satisfy your order.
If you choose not to provide personal information required by MA SÉLECTION, you may not be eligible to receive certain services.
3. How do MA SELECTION collect your personal information?
MA SÉLECTION collect your personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide information during registration process or when you submit in any other way your personal details on the website;
- from certain third parties to whom you have legally provided your personal information;
- from organisations outside of MA SÉLECTION where MA SÉLECTION has engaged or contacted those organisations in connection with providing you with the services you require; and
- from our own records of how you use our services, including how you use our website.
4. Who do MA SELECTION disclose your personal information to?
In order to provide you with the services you require, MA SELECTION may disclose your personal information to other User or third parties but always within the strict limits of need to provide you with the services you have ordered.
In addition, MA SELECTION may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives;
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, where required or authorised by law; and
- third parties who are seeking to merge with or acquire our assets or equity.
5. How do MA SELECTION store your personal information?
Protecting your privacy is important to us. MA SELECTION holds the personal information that you provide in a variety of secure computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records and take steps to protect the information MA SELECTION holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
MA SELECTION may need to maintain records containing your personal information for a significant period of time. However, when MA SELECTION consider information is no longer needed, MA SELECTION will remove any details that will identify you or MA SELECTION will securely destroy the records.
6. How do MA SELECTION ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date?
MA SELECTION strives to ensure that the personal information MA SELECTION holds about you is accurate and up to date. If you have created a profile with us via our website, you can update or delete the personal information contained in your profile at any time via our website or contact to make such a request. In all other cases where you consider that the information that MA SELECTION holdd about you is inaccurate or no longer current, please Contact Us.
7. When can you access personal information that MA SELECTION holds about you?
Subject to some exceptions that are set out in the relevant applicable legislation, you can gain access to the personal information that MA SELECTION holds about you.
MA SELECTION may refuse your request for access in circumstances where honouring your request would interfere with the privacy rights of others or would breach an obligation of confidentiality that attaches to the relevant information.
If you wish to access your personal information, you will need to contact us. Depending on the nature of your request and the extent of information you require, MA SELECTION may impose a reasonable fee to provide you with access. MA SELECTION will contact you to discuss this fee once MA SELECTION receive your request.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
MA SÉLECTION LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
MA SÉLECTION LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.maselection-me.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
The MA SÉLECTION LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.